Thursday, April 11, 2013

01111000111001...................love. cracks the code

Matrixiously


Art By James Corbett
Ant crawls meticulously on screen of 1's and 0's reminding I to be patient with your wishes and desires. How quick we have all grown to expect responses from those thousands of miles away. Matrixiously we wait hands and fingers curled over key notes-addressed to blood beings on the other end. How lost our words become in the sea of neon green. Can you feel what I feel by reading a screen? Can the signals emote a true tone or do you code my mode? Is my pain transcribed in my note? Do you understand how effected the lack of response can have? My manners are on par as I respond to those I'd like to ignore. Yours need work. 

Art By The famous M.C. Esher


Neo Must Be Bobby Fischer!

No comments:

Post a Comment