Monday, April 1, 2013

Love Betweens The Lines...Sexy


Girl of fire and rose.


"Oh heavenly creature. what Did I do for a Christ mass gift so beautiful. have you visited my dreams? a perfect angel oozing a sexual glory. Here's to our relationship because all evil is with out ferocity now. So marry me under firefly skies. M arry me above furryfire. Her gentle touch resembles many rosy pedals. Oh, how her hair simmers. It danced and flowed as if it were on fire. I quickly melt as she walks by. On her temple I pray. Her daughter would be a perfect beauty. This most heavenly creature was of a mighty halo born. By a rose torn. Men have searched for what would be her equal. Never presume she has one! Pray to her presence and carefully make this world a palace. Us as men need queens. believe her beauty will show that even the sun is the less luminous. Even the bonds of church are severed between her scissor legs. No man can resist her wish and none can survive without women ties. I wish this is a love that breaks the barriers of time. My work is to rid her of her gloomy life. with the demons comes angels.  The devil can keep me down but she will lift me. the evil dug with a spade is filled up again and we never fall through the pit again because her chalice over flows. Her scents are better then many flowers, meant to reel me in for the catching. Oh, with eachother we can flourish and praise the gods of wealth. to achieve happiness forever in the world is to receive five soft fingers of yours. Petaled with her love forever. Rose bouquets are not prettier.

-Wolfric Marvalo

There is a secret message within this. It must be shown just like this, exactly like this, grammar errors and all."


I recieved this email just as is. Good luck you'll need it. I can't help you find it.






Hot Bread by Meech Borrello


No comments:

Post a Comment