Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Same Old Blues (the only answer to the question) by Runaway Jim

Sitting on the edge of the horizon line,
I can,
See the light spill out as the north star shines,
but only,
when I blink cus otherwise Im blind,
Stumbling around searching for a footing Ill never find,
But thats just me...



So I ask the man sitting next to me,
I said,
Sir can you teach me how to see?
He said,
No I don't think I really got the time,
Cause you got,
Your own Problems and you know I got mine,
And that's just that...



But I can see a heart that barely beats beneath these concrete streets,
Somethings sleeping.
Love is weeping.
Crying out to the sky please let this poor boy receive him.
Guess that's just dreaming.

Cause my feet stay stuck to the ground,
In the loneliest sad part of town.
Where the Only truth to be found,
Lies behind your neighbors frown.
And the post man he's no where around.
The witches they all have drowned.

But the sound of the laughing clowns
Still resound,
All throughout the town,
Silent whispers in the wind,

Of It All Falls Down
Art By Alex Pardee

No comments:

Post a Comment