Friday, May 10, 2013

Its a cold day infront of the vent. Views down, submissions nill, vision beginning to blurr, breath heavy, mouth dry....

I Sit Alone
by Runaway Jim

Many a night when the winter wind hand blown,
and pushed aside my skin to hug on my bone,
I roam where I'm goin is completely unknown.
But I know I'm alone.
I know I'm alone.

No one beside me, no one to guide me,
so when I am wrong there is no one to right me.
Every body's behind me so I walk the road blindly,
Stumbling home,
I walk alone.

There is people around me, but darkness surrounds me,
So it wouldn't even matter if one of them found me. 
So I live alone with the demons that hound me, 
Shouting the tone, 
Of I live alone. 


Like a dog with no bone,
Chewing a couch with no foam.
A map to no home,
sold for a smart phone.

So I Live alone as a zombie, a drone.
In a dark cold room that will soon be my tomb,

I Sit Alone.
Writing this poem,  I Sit Alone




Unkown Artist


No comments:

Post a Comment